Sunday, January 27, 2008

Asher's in Special Care

This morning they moved Asher from the NICU to Special Care which means he's getting much better. They will take the Pic-line out of his head tomorrow morning once he has his last dose of steroids. Now we just need to get him to eat well on his own and we can bring him home. I am nursing him three times a day right now and they will move it to four times tomorrow. I am so grateful for modern medicine and a strong little boy.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Yeah!!! That's great news! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

Asher, your sweet pictures left me tearful today. I have only met you once and I am in love with you already. Cant wait to see you again, Little Boy! Auntie Nessa

Lynne said...

Whenever I read of Asher's progress each day, I am reminded of President Eyring's talk in conference about having a journal noting how God touches our lives each day. If ever there was a blog of that influence, this is it. We love your son, Asher, too, Heavenly Father. Thank you for sending him to this family. Love, G'ma