Asher was born on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 5:11 p.m. He was 6 pnds. 7 oz. and 19 inches. We are all so excited to have him in our family.
Check out his dark hair!! My other kids have had NO hair.
My sister immediately brought Gabriel, Sterling and Alicia to the hospital and they were able to see Asher and hold him before we knew he was sick. I am so grateful they had the chance because they cannot see him until he is better.
ASHER IN THE NICU
When Asher was 1 1/2 hours old they took him from me because they were worried about his breathing. They found that he had a hole in both lungs and was placed in NICU on a ventilator and many other things. He is not getting worse and has made a little progress. I know I need to be patient and he will get better and I can bring him home.
2 comments:
Bless little Asher. Thank you for posting those photos of him. It's hard to see those of him in the NICU, but somehow it helps me focus on him. And the ones from early on, when we were able to hold him and look at his little face, well, they just make me happy. I know he will be home soon. I want to help you every way I can. Love, Mum
I cant believe poor Asher having to get hook up to all of that!! That is so sad. He is such a beautiful baby. I just love him so much!! We are all praying for you!!
Post a Comment