Saturday, October 11, 2008

We got Yuki and Kuma today!!!

Ryan and the boys picked up Yuki & Kuma today. They are beautiful dogs. I had forgotten how big Yuki he. He is such a sweet dog though. Alicia was scared of him at first because he's bigger then she is but got used to him very fast because he's so mellow. Kuma is so flippen adorable. She is so soft and lovable. It's hard to believe she will be as big as Yuki is soon. She sleeps a lot because she's only eight weeks old. The kids had so much fun with the dogs. I did too. I just fell in love. I was worried about them being cold outside so I had to check them before bed and they are perfectly warm and snuggly. We've got a lot more work now but they're great buddies.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

tyler wants to go see them. let us know when it is a good time. Thanks again for coming to tylers baptism. I should have invited you for lunch. I wasn't thinking.

Lynne said...

I had forgotten just how big Yuki is. He's an elegant dog. I know the children will love Kuma (sp?). Puppies are so sweet. Hope she sleeps tonight, away from her Mom.

Tara James said...

Yeah. The kids are going to have so much fun with them. They have two new best friends. You dont have to worry about them being lonely in backyard. Cant wait to see them.

Haskins said...

Your dogs are so cute!!! I love them already!! I love playing with the puppy probably more than the kids did!! I love the new background!!!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

wow, you are brave to get dogs. I don't think I could handle them. Your kids are getting so big! We really miss you guys. I'm sorry getting together that last time we were in Salt Lake didn't work out. Maybe next time - we'll call you for sure.

Anonymous said...

Too bad your dogs are not as cute as ours! Haha but seriously, don't hesitate to call if you have any veterinary questions! LOve you guys!