This past Saturday we went to the Primary Halloween Party. Asher needed a nap so he stayed home with Ryan. Gabe dressed up as a ninja, Sterling as Batman and Alicia as Raggedy Ann. Alicia kept pulling her braids and lost both of her ribbons. Sterling kept pretending to fly. Gabe kept taking the ninja mask on and off his mouth. They're funny kids but they are so dang cute. The kids had a lot of fun. Next is trick-or-treating!!!
They are so cute. I think you're right that we need to put some elastic or something on alicia's hat/hair, to keep it on her little head! Halloween is almost here.
5 comments:
They are so cute. I think you're right that we need to put some elastic or something on alicia's hat/hair, to keep it on her little head! Halloween is almost here.
That is so cute!! I love love Alicia's costume!! She looks so cute! She totally cracks me up! The boys look very cute too!
They look great Steph. They look they they had a fun time. They will love trick o treating this year.
Gabe looks so tough in the last picture. They are all little cuties. Thanks for coming to the activity and for helping out.
Hi Steph,
Thanks for the invitation to view. We check in regularly & just love looking at the pictures.
You are so talented-
a) with the camera
&
b) with the blog process.
I tried to get one going but got very confused.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment