Friday, October 24, 2008

Asher is nine months old!!!

I took Asher to his nine month well visit this week. He is 15 lbs 11 oz (-3%) and 27.5 inches (25%). They were worried because he's been loosing weight. He's doing good though. He is standing up on everything now. I hope he doesn't start walking to soon!





5 comments:

Tara James said...

He is too cute.. I cant believe how big he is getting. I will have to make him some sweet rolls, that should do the trick.

Haskins said...

I cant believe he is nine months! Wow that has flown by!! He is seriously the best baby ever! Not to mention so cute!!

Lynne said...

You've done a great job, showing all the places he stands. He's so cute. That bumper pad of his isn't going to last long, the way he always has to stand ON it. He biffs it really hard when he finally goes down, but he is so tough about it. Gets right back up. That's my boy.

Unknown said...

he is growing up too fast. what a cutie pie.

brytoncatlett said...

Well your gonna have to keep a eye on him. Soon he will be walking.