Friday, October 17, 2008

Our first day of UEA!!!

To keep the kids busy on their first day off (yesterday) I thought we would make some halloween crafts (thanks for the great idea Mikelle). The boys had a lot of fun. Gabe was very thorough and Sterling was very fast.






I could only get Alicia to color a little on her pumkin picture.



I put Asher in his My First Halloween outfit and he was cute like always.



4 comments:

Lynne said...

My little James kids sure are creative, unless they're too busy, like Alicia. Love her hat, and Asher's too. Those skeletons are amazing.

Haskins said...

That is so cute!! YOu are such a fun mom!!! I need to be more like you!! Asher looks super cute!!

Jamie Reese said...

Steph,
What cute kids. We sure do miss you guys. By the way we love the dogs. Brandon wants to know when we are getting dogs!

TBird and Mikelle said...

I have to say that Gabes skeleton is Way better than ours! Holy cow who knew he had such creativity! That is awesome! your dogs are super cute too!