Thursday, October 30, 2008

CARVING PUMPKINS!!!

Last night we carved pumpkins. We all had a great time. Asher was not very happy that I wouldn't let him eat the pumpkin pieces so he watched Baby Einstein. When his pumpkin was carved he loved taking off the lid and checking out what was inside. Alicia had fun coloring her pumpkin with a pink marker while I cut out the face in her pumpkin. Gabe and Sterling spent a long time working on their pumpkins. They did a really good job!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

How fun! I love how you had them all lined up on your porch. Sterling talked about his pumpkin the whole way home from school :)

Haskins said...

I am so glad that you were able to carve pumpkins!! They turned out so cute and I bet your kids has so much fun! So cute!

Lynne said...

That was quite the activity last night. I couldn't believe how long and hard Sterling and Gabe worked on their pumpkins. I told them they shouldn't have chosen such big thick pumpkins! Alicia also showed more attention to this than most things. It was fun to be a part of it. Thank you for getting me a nice, small pumpkin.

Unknown said...

love the slide show and i hope the picasa program works better for you next time