Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some happenings in August

Ryan and Gabe went on a hike together up American Fork Canyon to Stewart Falls. They had a great time together.

 

 



Gabe and Sterling went to Lake Powell with grandpa so Alicia had a sleepover with her cousin, Maddi, and we took her to Cirque de Soleil. It was so much fun to spend time with just her.

 


I took the kids to Seven Peaks with their cousins and friend, Conner. It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately we all got a little burned.

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 


Gabe has started playing competitive soccer. His team played a tournament this month and his team didnt' do the best but they'll get better. I had no idea how stressful this was going to be. I really like that he is working hard to get good at something.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lynne said...

What would I do without your photos? I have the photo of Gabe as my desk top background today. You all had a lot of fun activities in August, didn't you?