I can't believe Sterling is six years old. For his friend birthday party he wanted Bakugan party.
The kids colored Dan (the main Bakugan guy)
We played Bakugan launch and Bakugan ball toss
and we had bakugan brawl punch and cupcakes.
Sterling had seven good friends at his party along with his brother ans sister.
That night family came over. Sterling got some fun presents, and he got way too many Bakugan. He was stoked.
His Uncle had way too much fun with the blue frosting but Sterling thought it was cool.
The kids enjoyed pizza, watermelon and cupcakes.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That group photo of Sterling's birthday party will be a great one to check back to as they all grow up. What a cute bunch of kids. Fairview canyon looks lovely. I bet you didn't get much rest and relaxation though, with Asher being "busy, busy, busy." But HE had a blast!
I bet he is having fun with all of his Bakugon.
We have his bag of pokemon cards here at my house. I was going to send the kids to your house tonight to give it to Sterling but time flew. We'll do it tomorrow.
Post a Comment