Thursday, January 15, 2009

Asher is One Tomorrow

Asher will be one tomorrow. His first year has seemed to have gone by so fast. To think he spent his first two weeks of life in the NICU.


Now he has so much energy he's into EVERYTHING. Thank goodness he takes two two-hour naps a day. He's into every drawer or cupboard he can get into and thinks I should help him walk around all day. He's so much fun and happy. He's a joy to have in our family.


































Asher love to play with this toy. It is so funny that he can hit the balls down with the hammer.

7 comments:

Lynne said...

He's Mr. Into Everything Man! I love that HE can get away with standing on the furniture he can climb and touching the huge tv screen. No one else can do that. We'd all be in trouble. You can tell how much he's loved by his brothers' encouragement of his hammering prowess. We love that angel boy. I can't believe it's been a year already.

Natalie said...

I can not believe its been a whole year since he was born! It's crazy how fast time passes. He sounds like he is in a really fun stage right now...that is if mom has the energy to keep up, right!?

Stacy said...

He's looking so much older. Looks like he is keeping you busy:)

Kimmie said...

I can't believe he is 3! Has it really been that long since we've seen you? We need to get together and let the kids play again!

Unknown said...

WHat a big boy, hope you guys had a great bday dinner at wingers. sounded so yummy.
Elora loves the dishwasher too. I can't do dishes when she is around.

Kendells said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up...it seems like just yesterday you were bringing him home from the hospital. Happy Birthday Asher!

Angie Haskins said...

He is such a good baby and so sweet!!! I cant believe its already been a year!! That went by super fast!! Happy Birthday Asher we sure do love you!