Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Princess is Three

Alicia turned three years old today. She is so much fun and is trouble with a capital T. I love her to pieces. Last night I was sad thinking how quickly she is going to grow up and not be my little girl anymore.



Alicia had her first day of pre-school today on her birthday. She has been so excited to go to school and have homework too! She acted shy when I dropped her off but her Liz said she wasn't shy and had a great time.




In the afternoon Alicia's two best-friends, Addy & Brooke came over. All the girls dressed up as Snow White. They were so adorable. They had fun playing and eating and coloring.




Alicia wanted chicken nuggets for dinner so everyone went to McDonalds for dinner by our house.



Later that night family came over for cake and ice cream. Alicia had a princess cake and got some cool presents.





It was past Alicia's best time so I got her ready for bed. She asked if she could play with her doll house a little longer and I said she could. I checked on her a little while later and she had taken off her new doll's socks and shoes and got in bed with her doll and went right to sleep by herself. She was worn out.


7 comments:

Lynne said...

My, oh my. Our princess is 3 years old. What a big step her going to preschool. She looks a little apprehensive in that photo with Liz. She will love it, though, I'm sure. And I'm sure she can keep those boys under control --- I hope.

Lynne said...

What darling photos of the Three Snow Whites. What a fun idea -- a play date party. What else could a 3 year old girl want? Nothing. She was happy as can be.

Lynne said...

I've made three comments, because I keep making comments before you've finished adding photos!! Yeah, me. I am so glad I got to see that Princess asleep with her Cabbage Patch doll. Two blonde heads on the pillow, blankets up under their chins. And those shoes by the door, with socks tucked inside. Boy, does Mom have her trained!! No, just a good example. So sweet.

Unknown said...

so sweet, I can't believe she is 3 already. I love the picture of her sleeping.

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! Looks like she had a really fun day! I can't believe she is old enough for preschool...I remember when you first moved in and she was just a little newborn. Crazy!

Haskins said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! She sleeping with her doll!!! Sounds like she had such a fun day!! I cant believe she is three!! She is so cute!!

Kendells said...

Happy Birthday Alicia, what a great party...thanks for inviting Addy, she really loves playing with Alicia. She wouldn't stop talking about how much fun she had.