Monday, July 14, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Gabe and Sterling finished swimming lessons last week. Gabe is in level four and it was quite challenging for him. He was in the six foot pool and had to swim laps. He would have stopped going if he wasn't such a perfectionist and wanted to pass the level. He didn't pass it but came very close. Sterling is in level two. He had a blast and his best-friend, Tanner, was in his class which made it even better.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

good job Gabe. that must have been very hard. that is so good that he wants acomplish things like that.

Haskins said...

Nice job Gabe and Ster!!! Now you guys will be excellent swimmers at Lake Powell!!

Lynne said...

The photos are great. To me it looks like for Gabe it was 'work, work, work" and for Ster it was "fun, fun, fun." Sounds about normal! lol

Stacy said...

It was fun but I am happy they are done! I stole the pic of the boys since I wasn't able to get one. Hope that's ok :)