Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th Party

We had a fun July 4th. My aunt and uncle, Kevin & Claire, and their kids came from Phoenix and so my mom and brother and sister and their kids came to our house. We had a barbecue and my aunt made marshmallow shooters for everyone to decorate and we had a fight in our front yard. It was a mess but was sooooooo much fun. It was an awesome day!!!















5 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Tanner is sad he hasn't gotten to play with Sterling much. Hopefully we will all be better soon.

Lynne said...

It was soooo much fun to watch you all at war with marshmallow shooters. The food was great, the company was the best. Great July 4th. Thanks for letting us mess up your house and yard.

Haskins said...

That was a lot of fun!! Thanks for letting us have it at your home!! That can be stressful!! Thanks for being such a good hostess!

Kendells said...

It looks like lots of fun, I am glad you had a good holiday!

Unknown said...

How fun. I am glad you had a good time. I wanted to talk more at church but Sundays are always a total blur to me. Sorry. I can't even remember what stopped our conversation. Will I ever get my mind back???