looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a good time.
Fun! That looks like more fun than Disneyland! We are excited to have Ster around again...he was missed.
Looks like fun, let us know when to pack our bags for next year! Ha ha.
What good photos. So glad you all had such a good time. The kids all remember "Lake Powell" as the best times. I for one am glad you're all home.
Lake Powell was so much fun!! Thanks so much for putting up with me! Love ya
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had a good time.
Fun! That looks like more fun than Disneyland! We are excited to have Ster around again...he was missed.
Looks like fun, let us know when to pack our bags for next year! Ha ha.
What good photos. So glad you all had such a good time. The kids all remember "Lake Powell" as the best times. I for one am glad you're all home.
Lake Powell was so much fun!! Thanks so much for putting up with me! Love ya
Post a Comment