He looks like he is lovin it. Elora is still a little young and pushes the food out but she still loves that we are trying. I think it makes her feel like a big girl. Asher is totally adorable. We have actually been feeding Elora in her bouncy seat. I need to get a high chair still.
4 comments:
Now that he is on solids he really will pass Maddie up. Cute pics!
Love his expression when he's ready for more! Keep up the pace, Mom. Love that little guy.
He looks like he is lovin it. Elora is still a little young and pushes the food out but she still loves that we are trying. I think it makes her feel like a big girl. Asher is totally adorable. We have actually been feeding Elora in her bouncy seat. I need to get a high chair still.
it's good to see that he is doing so well!
Post a Comment