Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Asher is Growing!!!

Yesterday Asher went to the doctor for his four-month well visit. He was 14 lbs. 11 oz. (25%), 26 inches (90%) and his head was average. He's growing too fast!

Asher is still a sweet calm baby. He now sleeps at least eight hours between feedings during the night. He is sooooo much fun!


I put a hat on Asher because we were going outside. I thought he looked so adorable in his hat I had to take some pictures.



Alicia LOVES her brother! I'm sure she can bug Asher sometimes but he is very patient with her.


Asher does not like me to lay him on his back anymore when he's awake. He strains to pull up his head when I do. So I pulled out the play disc that all our kids have used. He just loves it.


Sterling and Gabriel have a lot of fun playing with Asher. Asher is getting older so he responds to them now. They were playing a game where in these pictures where they would lean back and Asher would copy them. They were laughing hysterically. They did it over and over and kept laughing until Asher was done with the game. It was so cute.

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Asher looks so cute in his pictures!! I cant believe he weighs 14lbs. Wow he is growing up so fast! That first picture of him and ster I thought Asher looked so much like him but then the second picture of him and gabe It hought the same thing! They all look so much alike! Beautiful kids!

Lynne said...

Great photos. He is growing so fast, it can be a little depressing if I think about it too much. But the whole family is enjoying his "babyhood" while we can. That is such a typical "Alicia" look -- all mischief. Love you all.

Stacy said...

What cute pics! I loved the first one esp. He has almost caught up to Maddie, crazy. Has Alicia done anymore gardening? That was so funny.

Unknown said...

I just want to kiss his face off!

Unknown said...

I love the hat. He is just so cute and growing like a weed. They are getting so big so fast. Love the pics.