Monday, June 9, 2008
Asher's Blessing Day
We had a wonderful blessing day! Ryan gave Asher a beautiful blessing and wonderful family and friends came to stand with Ryan in the circle. After sacrament family and friends came over for a lunch. Thanks to everyone who helped out with Food!!! I wanted Asher to wear the same blessing outfit as Gabe and Sterling. It was a 0-3 month outfit and Asher was 4 1/2 months so it was a bit snug but still worked. Asher looked so adorable and I just love him to pieces. It was a very memorable day.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
These are great photos, Steph. One can really get the feel of the day from them. Asher makes us all look good! What a great day it was. He is a blessing to our family.
You did get some great pictures and the blessing was beautiful. You are a wonderful family. What a cutie Asher is in his blessing outfit. Looks like it fit great.
Those pictures are so cute (um, expect for the one with me you can just take that one off, it seems like lately I cant take a good picture I think my face is getting bigger awww) anyway Asher looks adorable and I thought the blessing was so good! The picture of Alicia and Maddi is super cute I love it!
Wish we could have been there. Happy to see some of the Phillips Clan showed. :)
Post a Comment