Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's been a while since I've taken pictures so I thought I would try to carry my camera around for a day and take a few pictures. Here is what I took.

Alicia LOVES to take baths! She would live in the tub if she could.



Alicia has decided she was going to potty train herself. I heard girls were easier to potty train then boys and it seems to be VERY true in our family!



Asher checking things out being his low key little self!



Gabe had two friends over and they wanted to watch a movie. They decided to lay on the floor and Sterling and Alicia wanted to joined them.



While the kids were watching a show I went into my scrapbook room. Asher just fell asleep on the floor. What an angel!

4 comments:

Haskins said...

What cute pictures!! I love that Alicia loves taking baths! Yeah for her to want to party train!! Asher is getting so big and so cute!! I am glad you took more pictures!!

Unknown said...

the kids are so cute. I can't believe that Asher is getting so big and that Alicia is doing so good potty training. Love the pictures.

Lynne said...

Every time I think of Asher being so mellow and low-key, and Alicia deciding to get get potty-trained, I can't help but think of the phrase, "The tender mercies of the Lord." He is looking out for you and your little (bigger then mine) family.

Kimmie said...

How cool! I bet the kids love watching movies on the theater screen!