Don't they look adorable all dressed up on Easter Sunday! They didn't let me take very many pictures of them all together. Why can't they share some of their energy with me!!!
Asher got a cute little blue bunny for Easter! He wasn't really into it so I had to try hard to get him to hold onto it.
Alicia thought her new pink sunglasses were cool! She is full of personality I tell ya! The boys had to dig through her basket to find their eggs she found before they did.
Sterling had fun finding eggs and treats! He is my sweet happy little guy who is so much fun to be around.
Gabe thought it was fun too! He was way into his set of Junie B. Jones books he found. He loves to read and thinks it's really cool that he can read chapter books.
6 comments:
That is so fun!! Thanks for coming with us to the movies! We had so much fun with you guys!! Love ya
Such fun pictures. Asher is such a cutie :) Hopefully Sterling and Tanner can play again soon!
I miss seeing my grandkids. I will be well soon, and just wait til I get my mitts on them. I've saved up a lot of kisses, poor things. Cute photos.Could tht really be Asher sitting there on his brother's lap looking so big?
I love Alicia's dress! The bunny on the other hand scares me! Does Ryan remember bart the bunny... maawhahaahaa! (Evil laugh)
Can't wait until I can see my grandkids again (safely for them) without just looking at the blog. Was thinking this time how that cheeeeeeky grin of Alciia's sure fits with her grabbing all their eggs before them and putting them in her basket! Look out world.
I can't believe you have 4 kids! So cute! I love the sunglasses, by the way.
Post a Comment