Sunday, March 2, 2008

I was taking pictures of Asher last night in his cute outfit that was McKay's from Aunt Nessa. All the kids wanted to be in a picture with him. Asher is so much fun and is starting to smile a lot. He also only woke up one time last night, YEAH!!! He is 6 weeks old now.



5 comments:

Lynne said...

Look at those chubby cheeks. Obvously Asher is being well fed, and can now get some sleep at night! So can his Mom. What a cute little family, with SO MUCH energy. Love, G'ma

Unknown said...

wow, i have good taste in baby clothes! Thanks for the cute babies to put in them.

Haskins said...

Dont you just love that outfit. I think it so cute and it looks so cute on Asher!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

oh, he's chunkin' up. I can see that your older kids don't like him at all!!! hee hee
I'm glad he's doing well.

Kimmie said...

He has gotten so big... well compared to the other pictures! He is a cutie! I love chubby babies!