Friday, March 28, 2008

Asher had his two month well visit yesterday and is doing just great. He now weighs 11 lbs. 9 oz. He is 25% in weight, 75% in height, and 50% in size of head. All my boys have been on the taller side and on the skinnier side. They still have cute chub though.



The poor little guy had five shots and also had to drink an immunization. I hate him having all that in his little body. He felt fine afterward though.



Last week Ryan was swinging Alicia and her arm popped. It hurt her pretty bad so the doctor put a splint on it. She thought is was funny wearing Gabe's shirts because hers wouldn't fit over her arm splint. Her arm is all better now though.



Alicia also had the flu last week and was just miserable. She wanted me to hold her all the time, poor little thing.



Sterling lost his first tooth. We just noticed this morning so we're thinking he might have swallowed it. He's pumped and ready for the tooth fairy to come tonight.



I took Sterling and his best friend, Tanner, to the park last week. They had a blast. Sterling and Tanner are just the cutest friends.



Gabe's favorite thing right now are his pokemon cards. He wanted me to take a picture of him with them. He's so funny.

9 comments:

Kimmie said...

Poor Alicia, she had a rough week! Congrats on losing your tooth bud! Austin always seems to swallow his tooth too, but the Tooth Fairy always came!

Lynne said...

It was wonderful to see 3 of my 4 James Gang today. Maybe Gabe can visit G'ma on Saturday. He's a busy boy. I've had same flu as Alicia, and I'm STILL falling asleep everywhere, any time. You've got to email me that bathtub one Steph. Cute, cute photos. Love em.

Lynne said...

Sterling and Tanner are such cute buddies. Both cute inside and out. They deserve each other!

TBird and Mikelle said...

Your kids are growing up too fast! I guess I just still think of the times in MOSCOW! Anyways they are cute! Ouch for Alicia! Sounds like you have had a very busy few weeks! I love staying caught up with your family.

Haskins said...

Poor Asher and Alicia. I cant believe you went to the park that is amazing, its not like you have four kids or anything!:-) Asher is getting so big! I am so excited to see him tomorrow!

Stacy said...

What a cute pic of the boys! Landon was so happy Ster invited him over today, he wishes Sterling was his BF too.
Can you have Sterling teach the boys how to eat?! He was done with his 2nds well before the boys finished their firsts...I'm jealous!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

oh, we used to pop out my little sister's shoulder all the time - so don't feel bad, Ryan. Gabe, what did the toothfairy bring you?

Unknown said...

cute pics and glad that Asher's appt. went well. I can't stand shots either but its a necessity I guess. I will have to show Tyler the pic of Gabe with the cards. I love the one where Alicia is sleeping on the recliner. I know she felt awful but she still looked so cute.

Jamie Reese said...

Steph,
Your kids are so darn cute. I can't belive how big Asher is. Maycee has her 2 month appointment soon and I can't wait to see how big she is. Tell the kids "hello" from us and we hope to get together soon.