Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Break

For spring break we stayed at home. I tried to do something fun with the kids each day. On Monday I took the kids to the new park for over two hours and they had a great time.



On Tuesday the kids had some friends over for a late night and they watched a movie and played.



On Wednesday we went up to Salt Lake and went out to lunch with Dad.



On Thursday I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese.



On Thursday night Sterling had his first outdoor soccer game. Sterling played really hard. The other team was about to score and Sterling appeared out of nowhere. He jumped up and the ball hit his back and he stopped the other team from scoring. Sterling came down really hard and rolled his ankle spraining it pretty bad. On Friday Alicia and Asher slept over at their cousin's house and we took Gabe and Sterling out to dinner at Five Guys and watched Invincible.

0 comments: