I DID IT!!! Yesterday morning was my triathalon. I did it in 1 hr. 27 min. I ran the whole time (3.1 miles in 30 minutes), biked the whole time (10 miles in 42 minutes) and swam the whole time (350 meters in 14 minutes). I was the most disappointed with my swim. I hadn't swam after running or biking and my arms felt like they were going to fall off. I'm going to work on my speed when I run and I'm going to learn how to swim the right way. I placed 79th out of 124 women. I was 221 out 284 overall. I can't wait to beat my time next year.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I am so, so proud of you. I am proud of the commitment it took to prepare yourself. I'm proud of Ryan for supporting you in the time for your to prepare. I'm proud of your grit and stamina. I wanted to hang a large sign over your head as you ran, biked, swam, saying "Mother of four!" Love you.
You rock, Steph! You have been an inspiration to all of us. I love you soooooo much!
steph! woo woo! i wish i could have been there, but i know you did so good. i am really proud of you.
ais
Steph we are all so proud of you. Great job keep up the good work.
Congrats, you are awesome. Way to go. glad you had fun.
Congratulations on a great accomplishment!
Wow, that is awesome.
Steph,
I think you are amazing and I don't know how you do it all. Congratulations on your triathlon achievement, well done!!!!
John & Trudy
Way to go ! I had no idea! That is amazing!You can be my hero!
Steph, That is so cool!! You look amazing and in such good shape!! I wish I could of been there to cheer you on! Nice job! You are so much tougher than I could ever be!
Wow...I had no idea. I think that is great and makes me want to do something cool like that. I am afraid that I might drowned in the swimming. After biking and running I would just have to lay down and rest. You're awesome!
You did an INCREDIBLE job, thanks for being my workout buddy and being so supportie. You are awesome!!
I really wish i could of been there! You did so good. But i was babysitting your children! Oh well!
YOU DID GREAT!!!!
LOVE YOU! BRYTON :)
Oh my gosh that is so amazing! I cannot even imagine doing that!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! You are so inspiring! Good job I'm proud of you!!!
Post a Comment