I always love when we get the kids together and they act out the Nativity while my mom reads it from the scriptures. Sterling was Joseph, Maddi was Mary, Asher was baby Jesus, Gabriel was Angel Gabriel and a shepherd, Cameron was a shepherd, Alicia was an Angel, and Bryton was a wise man. As my sister said "the nativity is the neatest and funnest part of Christmas".
Thank you, thank you for taking these photos. There are among my happiest memories. I'll always remember from this year -- the solo Wise Man towering above everyone, so tall and wise; the baby Jesus resisting with all his might as the Angel tried to remove his toy from him; Mother Mary being so serious and serene in her role; Joseph being steadfast and true, as his namesake; Gabriel at last getting to play the part of the angel he is named after; Cameron looking so sweet and innocent. Happy memories.
That is so sweet!! I love those pictures!! I have been so lazy at adding pictures to my blog! I need to do them soon!! How cute!! That was a nice Christmas Eve!
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you for taking these photos. There are among my happiest memories. I'll always remember from this year -- the solo Wise Man towering above everyone, so tall and wise; the baby Jesus resisting with all his might as the Angel tried to remove his toy from him; Mother Mary being so serious and serene in her role; Joseph being steadfast and true, as his namesake; Gabriel at last getting to play the part of the angel he is named after; Cameron looking so sweet and innocent. Happy memories.
That is so sweet!! I love those pictures!! I have been so lazy at adding pictures to my blog! I need to do them soon!! How cute!! That was a nice Christmas Eve!
Lovely to see children with the true meaning of Christmas which so very often gets forgotten in favour of presents.
Thanks
John
How fun to have the act it out. We just use a nativity maybe next year we will copy you.
Post a Comment