Saturday, November 15, 2008

DISNEYLAND

Disneyland was awesome. We didn't want to leave the place. We did a lot of walking, of course, so our legs were all very tired. We were at the park three days and spent all the time we could there.



















We all had a great time on the rides. Gabe's favorite ride was California Screamin. Sterling's favorite ride was Buzz Lightyear. Alicia's favorite ride was Monster's Inc. The kids also had a lot of fun meeting characters and getting their autographs. Alicia was scared at first but got over that quickly.

8 comments:

Lynne said...

You got the collage to work! Well done. There are a lot of cute photos here. Glad you had such a great family time.

Stacy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Tanner's pretty happy to have Sterling back though :)

Haskins said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! One day we will have to go together. I think the cousins would love that! Glad your back!

Kendells said...

You got lots of cute pictures. I love the one with the kids wearing their ears. I am glad you had a good time.

Lynne said...

The slideshow was the best format for all those cute photos. So many cute ones.

Unknown said...

I just love Disneyland, I am glad you had fun. you guys did some stuff that we didn't, maybe next time we go degan won't get sick.

Jailyn said...

Looks like you all had a blast. We were so jealous, you made me start thinking about planning another trip :D

Tara James said...

So great, it looks like you had a blast. Way cute pictures. I am glad you got to go!!