Yesterday I was doing Alicia's hair for church. I got it wet so it would hopefully stay down when I put it in a ponytail for her clip. It was sticking up at this point. Alicia said "Mom, I don't want my hair SPICY I want it cute". She put a great big smile on my face.


I thought the kids looked so snazzy in their church clothes!!!
6 comments:
you will always remember the day you made her hair "spicy". she is so darn cute and the boys are very handsome.
Cute, cute, cute. Alicia started talking, and she's been amusing us ever since! What grown up boys ready for church.
That is so funny!! Her hair is starting to get longer!! Yeah!
Alicia is so cute. I love how whenever she sees me she comes and talks to me. She was so good to come and tell me Tanner was hurt the other day.
I love the things kids say! Girl's are so much fun.
p.s.
(I really like your blog back drop. Where did you go to find that design?)
Good looking bunch!
I love the "Spicy" comment... too cute.
Post a Comment