We had two great pyranees (big white sheep dogs) in Pleasant Grove before we went to Idaho for law school. They were our kids before we had kids. We had some friends take them when we moved. Yuki is still alive (he is 10 years old) and it's time to get him back. They are also giving us a puppy. She is five weeks old now. We will get them in three weeks when the puppy is eight weeks old. I hope our neighbors still like us (JK). I'm kind of scared but excited too. We went and saw them this past weekend and the kids just loved the little puppies. Gabe says he will help take care of them so we'll see how long that lasts. Wish me luck!!!
All the women who read this are going to feel kind of feeling sorry for you and your "new additions" to the family!! But we also know your kids will LOVE them, and hopefully they and Ryan will help exercise and care for them. They sure are beautiful dogs, and I remember Yuki being the most "elegant" of his breed.
Lucky for your kids.. Trent has been wanting to get one for our kids for awhile but I am just not so sure.. plus we aren't sure if Brock is allergic to them.. we are having him tested soon. everytime he is around them he sneezes and his face breaks out in hives... POOR LITTLE KID
6 comments:
Oh my that is so exciting!!! Also so much more work for you!! YOur amazing steph!! THose dogs are beautiful your kids are so lucky!
All the women who read this are going to feel kind of feeling sorry for you and your "new additions" to the family!! But we also know your kids will LOVE them, and hopefully they and Ryan will help exercise and care for them. They sure are beautiful dogs, and I remember Yuki being the most "elegant" of his breed.
what a cutie, I can't wait to hold her. Let me know when you get her. My kids will want a puppy even more.
oh my gosh that puppy is so cute!!! I want it.
Lucky for your kids.. Trent has been wanting to get one for our kids for awhile but I am just not so sure.. plus we aren't sure if Brock is allergic to them.. we are having him tested soon. everytime he is around them he sneezes and his face breaks out in hives... POOR LITTLE KID
Super fun... yet I'm glad that you are the one's that are recieving the puppy and not me!
Post a Comment