Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Asher's army crawl

Asher is now 7 1/2 months old. He started doing an army crawl about four weeks ago but he's getting really fast now. I seem to loose him quite often. I took this video a week or so ago and I just figured out how to get it on the computer. I didn't think it recorded my voice and it did, yuck!


Whenever he's in Alicia's room he goes right under her crib. He thinks it's pretty funny. He also loves the door stoppers and can flip them forever. He's not feeling the best today because of a stuffy nose and his first tooth is about to come in. He's still such a happy little guy.


7 comments:

Lynne said...

That darling little Asher! I laughed when I heard your voice saying "HI!" but then he did answer you, and it sounded like "Hi" to me! So it was worth it. Love him under the crib. I've got to come and see that. Last week I was telling someone that Asher was crawling, and Alicia chimes in "Ash does ARMY crawl." Oh, okay, thanks, Alicia.

Unknown said...

He is a cutie. If that was last week then he is probably really going fast now. Elora is sure trying, we have caught her scooting a bit, I am not sure I'm ready for this.

Haskins said...

Asher is sooo cute!! I cant believe he is already crawling that is too funny about him going under the bed! I love that video I think that is so funny! Cute picture tho. SOrry I totally forgot to mentioned that you watched McKay but I left a comment on my blog because I want every one to know what an amazing sister in law I have who watched my little boy for five hours! Thanks again so much! You are the best!
Love you

Kendells said...

That video is so cute! You had us all laughing (a few times).

Terri said...

What a doll! Love the army crawl. Robbie had that one down pretty goo as well.

Stacy said...

How cute! I love that he hides under Alicia's crib. I hope he's feeling better...teething is no fun for baby or mom.

shellie said...

hey stephanie, do you remember me? we grew up in the same neighborhood in highland. i saw graham's blog on david holland's and then of course i saw yours (sorry i'm kind of snoopy when it comes to blogs). but anyway i thought i would say hi and let you know you have some really cute kids!