Sterling started kindergarten on Monday. He likes it a lot. He told me "we can't play with toys though". His bf Tanner is in his class and they sit by each other. It couldn't get better then that. Sterling rode his bike to school while I pushed Alicia and Asher in the double stroller trying to keep up. Sterling is growing up!!!
7 comments:
He looks like such a big boy and super cool!!
Yeah Sterling!!!! Hope you have a great day!
Can't believe he's in kindergarten already. They sure grow up fast.
What a cool, big boy. cute photos! Got to make Sterling's photo my background photo on his big first day.
so fun, seems like yesterday we were taking tyler and gabe to kindergarten. crazy!!!
He looks so cute!! I love it! I cant believe he is already in Kindergarten. So cute!
You got some good pics of our two cuties. You'd never guess they are new to the school thing...they act like pros. I like your new layout!
Post a Comment