Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gabe started 2nd Grade!!!

Gabe started Spanish Immersion on Monday. He absolutely loves school. His closest friend, Conner, is in his class with him so that helps a lot. I hope he continues to be so excited about school.



Conner, Gabe & Tyler all have the same bikes. They ride together to and from school. I think they are so flippen cute.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Gabe looks so tall! Wow, he'll be baptized soon. I'm so glad they live in an area they can ride their bikes, even if they Moms are still following them.

Unknown said...

it is so nice that tyler has good friends to ride home with and to play with. I am happy that Gabe is liking school so much.

Haskins said...

SO cute!!! I cant believe how big Gabe is getting! He is so cute! I am glad you had such a fun summer! Hope you had a good birthday!

Kendells said...

Those are great pictures, pretty soon the boys will be talking in Spanish and we won't know what they are saying!

Unknown said...

Dont forget to teach me spanish, Gabe. Love you.