Friday, May 9, 2008

Maddi and McKay came to play!!!

My brother Graham's kids, Maddi (almost 3) and McKay (1) came over and played at our house this week. Graham and his wife are in Florida for the week. Sterling and Alicia waited at the window for over 1/2 hour for them to get to our house. The kids had so much fun together. Alicia and Maddi are seven months apart and play pretty good together. Maddi think's Sterling is just the coolest. I had so much fun with McKay. He's at such a fun age and is soooo lovable.


McKay, Alicia, Sterling, Asher & Maddi


Alicia and Maddi watching Enchanted


McKay & Alicia playing catch


McKay, Sterling, Maddi & Alicia


Asher just relaxed and watched the action when his cousins were over. He is the easiest baby ever!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Cute cute pictures. I'm so glad they got to spend time together. Love them all.

Unknown said...

cousins are the best aren't they. looks like they had fun and I'm so glad Asher is easy for you. They are all so sweet and cute. We saw gabe was tagged too by Lynne. You should ask gabe his answers even if you don't post it. Tyler's answers cracked me up.

Stacy said...

How fun! Cute pic of Maddi and Alicia. So nice they have cousins to play with.

Haskins said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! You are the best aunt these kids could ever have( well you and Vanessa) I dont want to pick favorites he he but you are so great! I am sure my kids were in heaven being at your house. THanks again for doing that!
Love you