1. Asher is three months old today.
2. Asher has chubby cheeks but is pretty thin and very tall.
3. Asher is a sweet calm baby and doesn't cry much.
4. Asher is very patient which is good because of his three siblings.
5. Asher loves attention from his brothers and sister and gives them big smiles.
6. Asher laughs when I tickle his sides and under his chin.
7. Asher sleeps a straight six hours during the night, YEAH!
8. Asher is definatley a James boy and looks a lot like his brothers.
9. Asher is very healthy and one would never know he was in the NICU for two weeks.
10. Asher loves the colors on the walls in his room and stares at them for a long
time
Asher tags Elora, Landon, Brock, Maycee, Maddi, Kynzie, Emmie, Zane and Andrew
7 comments:
There are lots of good things to say about Asher. That photo is really cute too. When he smiles at you, it makes you feel like a million bucks. Hey, I didn't get to see Asher today!
he is such a cutie. They are so fun when they are so little. I will write Elora's when I am not holding her. It is too hard to type. She has to get shots tomorrow, I am so sad.
How cute!! I just love asher. I cant believe how big he is getting and yeah for you six hours at night! That is heaven!
I love your new background!! Where did you get it?
Cute new layout! Sorry about the widgets.
Love your new look!!
Love your colorful new page look! Makes my good-looking grandkids look even better looking!
Post a Comment