Saturday, February 2, 2008
We are all so happy Asher is home and life is normal again. Asher is such a sweet baby. I took him to the pediatrician for his NICU follow-up on Thursday and he looks perfect. He now ways 6 lbs. 15 oz. and so he's gained 8 oz. since birth. The doctor doesn't want to see him again until he's two months old. Life is good!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Asher's little smile with his brother and sister around him just says it all! So happy for him and your whole little family. Love, Mum
I just have to keep checking the photos, to remind myself that Asher is really with us now. What a blessing our "happy" boy is to the family already. Love, Mum
He is so cute!! I just love him. I cant believe how small he is. He always looks so big in his pictures! He is so cute!!!
I am so happy for you all! Asher looks so good - and so handsome! That is such a heart-wrenching experience to have your baby in the NICU - beyond anything one can describe. I can imagine what you have all been through this last month. But what a joy to have him home! I am so grateful that everything turned out wonderfully for Asher and your family. What a beautiful boy!
So glad to hear he is home! You guys have been in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment